Author Topic: My minigame.  (Read 106 times)

Offline Smudge

• Rep: 0
  • Graphics Hoe.
    • View Profile
My minigame.
« on: April 29, 2011, 12:39:49 am »

Right, basically I used to own a server, couldn't handle/be f**ked to host it tbh.

"it would be called something like "battle of the undead". You start off in a waiting from for about 2 minutes(unless another game is in session). Once the 2 minutes is up, you teleport into an arena where there are two castles(kind of like castle wars). In this game, you yourself cannot attack, instead you must gather resources to make npcs that attack the others. You only get one life. Whoever's team survives, wins (x) amount of credits
higher your level, higher level npc spawn to spawn it, you need like 10 of each resource(logs,ore,etc.)"

Someone on my server suggested this, I've coded 90% of it, just missing timers and scoring, which are easy to add, if you (Owners) want this minigame adding in, reply back and I'll supply all the coding. ;33

So basically, there are two teams, dead and undead.

The undead team have to cut logs and fish..fish..to then exchange their resources with this NPC, then they get given tokens in the arena. you then use the tokens on a lever, all that applies for both teams, the dead team use their tokens and create NPC's on the enemys side of the arena, 50 tokens for a random NPC, 100 tokens for a KBD and 600 tokens for a graardor to appear (They're fudged if that happens:P)

The undead team spawn items, full dragon for 50 tokens,  random set of barrows for 150 tokens and for 500 tokens they get a random 3 custom items, could be claws..sarasword..who knows! :P

the winners would be rewarded with the prize of a custom weapon (Designed by someone on my server, who may join this.) and you would exchange reward points given from the minigame to get these custom weapons.

One weapon focusing on power, but low accuracy, the other focusing on accuracy, and less power.

Let me know if you want this. ;D

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Offline Andrew

• Smexy-ness
  • Owner
  • Rep: 10
  • Co-Owner Champ
    • View Profile
Re: My minigame.
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2011, 02:20:13 am »
Sounds pretty cool, imma talk it over with the owner

Offline Faggot

• Proud Owner.
  • Rep: 19
    • View Profile
    • Forbiddenscape
Re: My minigame.
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2011, 02:04:31 am »
Would be cool. But, I don't know about the custom weapon.

Also, Natasja, do not spam. Make a Help thread. God...

Click on them to vote for us!